Anderson County Government • 100 North Main Street • Clinton, TN 37726 • 865-457-5400
Planning and Zoning Coordinator
Contact Info: 100 N Main Street, Room 127 | Clinton, TN 37716-3617
865-463-6840 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* The Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 5:30 PM.
The Board of Zoning Appeals’ functions include the following:
- The interpretation of the Zoning Resolution or the Zoning Map.
- The granting of certain types of Conditional Use Permits
- The granting of variances.
- Appeals from administrative decisions.
* The Regional Planning Commission meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 PM.
The Planning Commission’s functions include the following:
- Answering public inquiries regarding zoning, special uses, buffers, development regulations, master plans and land use.
- Review land development plans for compliance with zoning and other requirements.
- Approve final plats.
- Provide growth and development planning throughout the unincorporated areas of Anderson County
- Assist citizens and developers in matters concerning rezoning, subdivision of property and large scale developments.
Both meet in *Room 312 in the Anderson County Courthouse* located at 100 North Main Street Clinton, TN 37716